Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Writing up work orders for driveshafts, parts and services offered
- Answering phones and responding accordingly to customer questions and inquiries
- Generate invoices for over the counter sales and UPS shippments
- Performing parts counter sales functions and administrative duties
- Ensure that parts counter area is clean and in order
Experience & Skills Required:
- Be able to lift 50-75 lbs.
- Must be personable and able to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to organize and manage priorities
- Must be able to read tape measure, dial calipers and various micrometers
- Direct customer service counter experience in the automotive, industrial or agricultural industrie with mechanical/technical skills prefered
- Established and proven sale and administration skills
- Intermediate computer skills including Word and Excel
- Outstanding customer service skills
Industry Leaders in Driveshaft Systems and Solutions since 1974. Driveline Service of Portland, Inc. has earned the reputation as an industry leader in the design, manufacture, and repair of driveshafts for a broad range of applications. We provide engineered solutions for the most complex systems and applications including industrial, marine, vehicular, agricultural and more. Our ability to provide these solutions allows us to develop long term partnerships with our customers.
Driveline Service of Portland, Inc. offers a generous employee package, competitive wage based on experience and an excellent work environment. Our atmosphere is professional with a high value on family and professional growth all while providing excellent customer service.
Driveline Service of Portland, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a Drug-Free Workplace Program.
Send resume to: Jerry@driveshafts.com